Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Love

When I was 17, I was in a very bad car accident. While I was in the hospital, my mom wrote a little poem, and I felt like sharing that while you today! So here it goes:

No matter how many diapers I've changed,
No matter how many floors I've walked,
No matter how many spankings I've given,
No matter how many rules and guidelines I lay out,
No matter how many windows I watch out of,
No matter how many minutes I count,
No matter how many appointments I keep,
No matter how many activities I attend,
No matter how much I rant and rave,
No matter how much I worry,
My child still rests entirely in the hands of God, and what a better place to be?


That little poem means so much to me. I know that it is just as true today as it was 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment