Friday, March 2, 2012

Disappointments=frustration=exgaustion

I have been trying to work on another arts and crafts project for a gal that is having twins. I'm using the exact same pattern she's using as the theme in the room for the kiddos.

I have gone to store after store trying to match up ribbons to the main colors that she's pulling from for the boy and the girl. The boy was easy and his is almost finished. However, just like a typical girl, hers is hard to complete! I'm having the hardest time finding just the right color of ribbon to match up as well as the little buttons/pins for accents! It's so frustrating! However, I try not to get too upset, because I know that when I finally get this project finished, I know momma will like it and I myself will finally be satisfied and done with it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment