Sunday, April 29, 2012

CATCH UP!

I am so sorry!!! I've not blogged in forever! There is so much going on and so much to say! However I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear all the details!

For the past 2 weeks I've been doing my early spring cleaning! It's taken me 2 whole weeks (of course it's not everyday! and only between getting home from work and bed time)..we had the church people over for a Cookout so I need to get some deep cleaning done. Now I'm so proud of my work! I feel great about how nice my house looks!

Noah has also been moved from his room that he inherited when he was born :( to the spare bedroom. It's a bit bigger and it also has the bunkbeds in it. The bottom is a full sized bed, and the top of course it twin. He sleeps in it better than he ever did in his toddler bed! It's so cute! I've got it all decorated up in a sports theme! I know he'll grow out of Mario Cart, Lightening McQueen, etc...so I made it a sports theme, as I know that will continue w/ him as he grows! I haven't posted a picture yet as I still have finishing touches left to put on it. Such as wall decorations! I'm so excited because I've gotten a few crafting ideas for his room off pinterest, as well as a few decorations that were his daddy's when he was a little boy! How cute is that!?

I have made 2 new picture boards. As soon as I can get the chance, I will upload them to my "Arts & Crafts" page so you can see them! I'm so proud of them! These are for a girl I work with that is having twins! A boy and a girl! She is not doing any certain, theme in the nursery, she's do a fabric! I found out which fabric, and that's what I used for the boards! I made one for the girl and made it a little girly by focusing more on the peachy pink color on the fabric. For the boy, of course I focused on the tealish blue color. She was so excited to have these matching her decor already made for the room! I was very pleased!

All is well with this Martin crew. We have started the long and slow process of Potty training Noah. He gets 1 penny for going Peepee, and 2 pennies for going Poopoo. He does well with money. Why, well, that's another story!! He's not to the point where he's going every time, but he does go a lot more than he used to! Maybe 2 times a day, it's easier to get him to go pee than poo! That's for sure! But like I said, it's a slow process!

No comments:

Post a Comment